Lake City – Columbia County Chamber of Commerce
875 SW SR 47, Lake City, FL 32025
Applicant hereby releases and forever discharges the Chamber of Commerce, The City of Lake City and Columbia County, and all other participating and sponsoring organizations from any responsibility, liability, personal or otherwise for any theft or damage of goods, or any injury arising from or in connection with this show. All spaces are outside at Wilson Park.
Equipment: Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs and tents (Food vendors must have a 5# fire extinguisher)
Set Up: Craft/Makers/Services: Must be completely set up by 10am on Saturday October 21st
Breweries/Wineries: Must be completely set up by 11am on Saturday October 21st
Food Vendors: Food vendors must be set completely up by 10am on Saturday October 21st.
Event Time: Event takes place on Saturday October 21, 2023, from 11am – 4pm, no vehicles will be allowed in festival area during this time.
• Participating breweries and wineries are not permitted to sell any product. Only samples are to be distributed.
• Please note due to limited power/water connections we are limiting food vendors to no more than seven vendors. Spots are first come, first serve.
• All vendors (except for food vendors) must be self-contained. We cannot guarantee you electric hook up.
• No vehicles allowed inside between 10:30am and 4:00 p.m.
• The City of Lake City and Chamber of Commerce are not responsible for any theft, vandalism or damage.
• We do not offer exclusive merchandise categories. Based on previous year’s attendance thousands you may expect some duplication. We will however work to keep it to a minimum.
• All vendors must keep area neat and clean at all times and free of all trash upon leaving.
• All vendors must stay inside your vending space unless arrangements are made in advance with the Chamber office. No sales or solicitation outside of your booth.
• Due to Liability issues NO PETS will be allowed
• Vendors are NOT allowed to smoke or vape at this event.
• Please direct all questions to Lourdes Brooks at 386-752-3690, Monday-Friday 9:30am-1:30pm or via e-mail at email@example.com
• The Lake City Columbia County Chamber of Commerce reserve the right to remove any vendor not adhering to the signed Rules & Regulations without refund.
By completing payment, Applicant hereby certifies that he/she has read and accepts the conditions of the above acknowledgment. Applicant further certifies that all information is true and correct. Applicant authorizes The Lake City Columbia County Chamber of Commerce to use his/her pictures, biography and information in advertising and publications.Download Vendor Agreement